Job Description - Summary
We are based in the Sharjah Airport Free zone.
We are looking for Key Account Manager & Executives to manage a client base (Key Accounts) to achieve designated sales targets through the implementation of appropriate and unique strategies for these key accounts. These roles are not office based and would involve 80% of the time to travel within the specified regions.
The Key Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with important clients and will work closely under the supervision of Sales Directors / Design division to maintain and further develop the relationships with the key accounts.
Qualification/ Experience & Skills:
Key Account Manager
- The ideal candidate should be an effective communicator possessing excellent negotiation skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar industry such as “Space selling” “Online web directories” or “concept selling”
- UAE Driving license is mandatory for Key Account Managers
- Knowledge of the corporate industry and business network in the region specified is an added advantage
Key Account Executive
- The candidate should have excellent verbal communication skills in English and possessing excellent negotiation skills
- Previous work experience is preferable but not a must
- UAE Driving license is an advantage
- Should be self-driven and own a go getter attitude
- Salary of Aed4000 and attractive incentives
- Develop and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with customers
- Identify opportunities within assigned territories and incorporate into the growth and development of the company
- Generate sales for the company according to specified targets and ensure payments are received
- Meet account deadlines and comply with quality standards related to the Graphics Division
- Prepare reports of sales metrics over a specified period – monthly, quarterly, and yearly
- Assist in developing company’s marketing strategy and ensure its execution
- Please DO NOT apply for the role if success, growth, and money does not motivate you
- Reach believes in performance culture, and we practice “pay for performance”
Salary and Benefits: “ Sell more earn more”.
- The remuneration includes fixed basic salary and an opportunity to earn irresistible incentives / commissions